Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dining at Bumbu Bali

Last Friday, some of my colleagues and I went to the Restaurant Bumbu Bali at Puchong to have our dinner, the environment of the restaurant was great, it really brings out the feel of Bali.

The Restaurant

The restaurant was full of customers last Friday, well most of them are locals I assume...


Restaurant Bumbu Bali

Drinks

The drinks were nice as I like sweet stuff , hehehehe.... this coconut milk with fruits just suits me perfectly.


Coconut Milk with Fruits

I dont know what this drink is called but the chili is just for aesthetic purpose, it isn't hot at all.

Dinner

We ordered some Bali delicacies like the sate lilit, roasted chicken, seafoods and beef as well. The food are really awesome especially the sate lilit, is a must try.


Nasi Campur (Chicken)


Campur-Campur Tiga

Decorations

The restaurant is decorated with lotsa buddhas drawings and statues, I never been to Bali, so guess Bali is famous with buddhas too...eh..



I truly recommend dining at Restaurant Bumbu Bali, not that the food is nice, you get a feeling that you are dining at Bali somehow.... It is situated not far from Puchong Giant, sure you guys can find it through the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment