Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Movie Realization Batman & Batpod

My latest S.I.C movie realization haul, from the hottest and coolest movie ever, The Dark Knight, now comes the Batman & Batpod.
Released in September 2008, this is one of the most valuable batman toys.

The Legendary Dark Knight


Batman

Both the batman and batpod was sclupted by Takayuki Takeya, one of the famous artist in Japan for his work in Sci-Fi movies and S.I.C series, his works has gain tremendous supporters not only in Japan but around the Asia region.

Close up

I love how they sculpted the face of batman, it just shows the "cool" inside him,I just wanna say that the chest may be a little bit big.....but its still very nice.




The Bat Symbol

Action!!

Posing with the batman is just like any ordinary S.I.C figures, its articulation is good and solid, many pose can be done in just a few seconds.


Bat Shuriken


Bat Revolver


Come on, Joker!!




Bat-Kick



Are you ready!!

Batpod

The batpod is really a piece of art!!! , simply an awesome work from Takayuki San.


Batpod



Batman & Batpod


Ride On!!!


Bring it On!!!



~The Dark Knight ~

That's it, overall this is one of the most incredible action figure ever made for the batman. The movie was great and the toy is even better. Haha, just wish I had more money so I can buy the 12 inch Hottoys Batman and Joker......

3 comments:

  1. Aerial batpod shot and "bring it on" shot keng!

    "I just wanna say that the chest may be a little bit big.....but its still very nice"
    The truth is, you've got yourself Batwoman there.

    LOL!!! 8th pic = Magneto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "bring it on" shot is the most difficult one, I have to aerial rave the batpod leh....geng leh.

    Ahaha, I like big breasted catwoman nia....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photoshot....

    done in a Light Box?

    ReplyDelete