Friday, December 12, 2008

Climax D - Den O (Climax Form)

Hoohoo, new toy again for this month...I actually didnt expect to get this but when it came out, I just cant stand the charm of it, it was too cute..
I am talking about the Climax-D Den-O line up toy from Mega House. The figure stands about 7 - 8 cm tall and weight about 300g. If you guys have ever watch Kamen Rider Den-O, I am pretty sure you guys know about the imagin (its the monster inside the show), Megahouse did produce the imagin figures but they are just not my taste so I ended up getting only the Climax Form.

Den-O Climax Form

The packaging is really nice showing all the cool moves you can do with the figure. Although it wasn't as gooas as the nendoroid series from Goodsmile company, I still think that it has its value for all the hardcore kamen rider fans out there like me...hahaha....


The Packaging


Henshin (Climax Version)


Rider Kick!!!!!


Momotaros: Sword Form!!


Kintaros: Ax Form!!


Den-O: I'm flying ...hahaha!!


Momo-Kin-Ura-Ryu

I really hope Mega House would continue to produce this line of figure cause I like it so much especially the riders.

2 comments:

  1. Can test out if the head is Nendoroid compatible?

    Congrats! Major improvement in pure white bg photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know how to "photoshop" the pics already..hehehe....

    ReplyDelete