Sunday, December 14, 2008

Y2J at Sungei Wang


Today is the final day for the masked rider Kabuto showdown at Sungei Wang, so I decided to head down there as earlier as possible so I won't miss the show but surprisingly I found out about another very special event and it was the Y2J meet the fans mini singing contest. Y2J is the latest boy & girl group formed by the contestants from Taiwan tv-reality singing contest show. Personelly, I am more interested with the girl (Jane Huang Mei Zhen) as I supported her when she was competing in the Taiwan contest, unfortunately due to stage freight, she lost half way in the contest but now she join force with the winner (Yuming Lai Ming Wei) and formed Y2J.

神木與瞳 (Y2J)


Jane ~Huang Mei Zhen~


Y2J performing their hit song!!





~Sweet Looking Jane~

After seeing their performance, I really have no doubt that they are the best duo singing group in Taiwan period, ganbatte ne....Y2J!!!!

Fans, fans and more fans......


Fans Everywhere........

It was so crowded I can hardly take any photo of them and since I dont have a tele-lens with me, this is the best that I can do, maybe I should consider getting one after I get my bonus.....hahahahaha...dont know if there is any .....

3 comments:

  1. excuse me...
    i was one of the fans that celebrating birthday with jane on stage.
    did u capture the photos that when we were on the stage?
    can u pls email to me at pristinex@gmail.com
    thx u very much...

    www.my-Y2J.com __Y2J M'sia Fans Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz...unfortunately I didnt manage to take any photos while u guys celebrating Jane bday cause I m out of battery that time....sorry ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come and check out
    Jane’s Fan Club Forum
    for all the latest
    info/news/pics/media/etc.
    歡迎您加入黃美珍的專屬論壇
    那裡的各種資源都很豐富
    Y2J 神木與瞳之粉紅高校搖滾學院
    黃美珍 Jane 後援會論壇
    http://jane.tivenia.com

    ReplyDelete