Sunday, December 21, 2008

Comic Fiesta 2008 at Sunway Convention Centre (Part 1)

The anual Comic Fiesta 2008 was held at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre on 20th and 21st December 2008, unfortunately I missed the first day so I decided I must somehow make it the 2nd day because this is the biggest anime event held in Malaysia. If compared to ACGC, the scale of Comic Fiesta is much more larger and in a sense more professional. Anyways, there were a hole bunch of photographers out there taking pics of cosplayers but most of them are guys as usual...hahaha...nonetheless this kinda event is meant for guys.

I really do respect the cosplayers this time around because they really did their stuff....great costume and accesorries, way to go guys...
A lot of pics have been taken and I really like to share all of them with you guys, so I divided the pics in to 3 parts...first off the lady cosplayers..enjoy:)

Sweet Gals

First off, let's start with something sweet.....


Hatsune Miku


Kagamine Rin & Len


Bunny Girls


Chinese Style....I like :)


Simca from Air Gear


I wonder is she from Gundam..?? (great smile anyway..hehe)


Please give me a shot..nurse.....:)


Asahina Mikuru: Pii...suuu...

Macross Frontier


Saotome Alto


Sheryl Nome


Sheryl Nome & Ranka Lee

Action Gals

Oh my my.....these action gals are really tough man....actually I am not so sure who they are cosplaying, so just take their nice pics only...




Edward Elric


Final Fantasy Advent Children - Tifa

Strange... I didn't see any other FF cosplayers there, normally Cloud & Sephiroth should be around..


Star War - unleash the force!!


Sailor Saturn & Pluto


Rozen Maiden

Cool Gals

Finally, here's some of the coolest cosplayers in town, some of them already cosplayed for 4 years...really salute.


Nouhime from Sengoku Musou


Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass


DJ Sisen


Lady from Devil May Cry


Rock Gals


Let's Rock & Roll!!

These are just part of the pics guys...there still a lot more to come, group photos, monsters (or strange cosplay...) so stay tuned for more of my updates for Comic Fiesta 2008.

P/S: I hope I get the cosplayers name right because I am not so anime literated actually..so gomenasai if I got them wrong...

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you got this log up really fast! Many other local bloggers are still working on arranging their photos I guess. Gah! I missed a big event!

    Loved Miku and Mikuru there.

    PS: ano ther local otaku reported about Danny Choo cosplay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post.
    I also did take picture of few cosplay outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This event must not be missed ever!!! The largest and wildest anime event in Msia guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fifth pic counting from below, im not a stranger lol Im actually cosplaying as DJ Sisen ^^

    -jun-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, really didn't know about the character...hahaha LOL.. gomenasai ne...DJ Sisen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously sorry to say about this but its Simca from Air Gear not Ringo.....and can you please remove the pic too....I look freaking fugly.....-_-''

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah..yeah..sorry its Simca....not Ringo.
    haha you look nice on the pic la. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey fatsurugi,
    luckily I told u about the event eh?? ahahahha... too bad I could not go. So sad... so many great picture opportunities.
    Anyway, the ranka lee looks scary !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photos are awesome~!
    lol...and I see my cosplay pics. The second from the top under the 'action gals' is me as Yuuki from Vampire Knight ^^.

    ReplyDelete